Juno är min favoritfilm.
Ã?h, jag tycker så mycket om den.
- I've wanted this for a really long time.
- I know.
- It's probably just a food baby. Did you have a big lunch?
- No, this is not a food baby all right? I've taken like three pregnancy tests, and I'm forshizz up the spout.
- No thanks I'm off pills.
- That's a wise choice because I knew this girl who like had this crazy freak out because she took too many behavioral meds at once and she like ripped off her clothes, and dove into the fountain at Ridgedale Mall and was like, "Blah I am a Kracken from the sea!"
- I heard that was you.
- Well, it was good seeing ya Su-Chin.
- No, I heard you. I just, like, don't want to give the baby to a family that describes themselves as "wholesome". Well, I don't know, I just want something a little more edgier.
- Okay, well what did you have in mind?
- I was thinking more, like, graphic designer... mid thirties, you know, with a cool Asian girlfriend who, like, dresses awesome and rocks out on the bass guitar. But I don't want to be too particular.
- Whoa! Check out Baby Big Head. Dude, that thing is freaky lookin'.
- Yo yo yiggady yo!
- I just need to know that it's possible that two people can stay happy together forever.
- Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with.
- Did you put like, a hundred things of tic-tacs in my mailbox?
- ...Um, yeah, that was me.
- Well you know, because they're your fav - and I figured you could never have enough of your favorite one calorie breath mints.
- I think I'm in love with you.
- You mean as friends?
- No... I mean for real. 'Cause you're, like, the coolest person I've ever met, and you don't even have to try, you know...
- I try really hard, actually.